Sunday, June 9, 2019

Meet the Rollin' RNs!




Nothing stopping these two nurses!!!!

Rollin' RN Patty states, 

"As a 1983 graduate, I've been nursing for quite a while. In 2009, my husband and I were in a car accident that left me paralyzed from T3-4 complete paraplegic. I wasn't ready to hang up my nursing cap, so I created the Rollin RN on Facebook and write in an easy to understand manner on medical topics that the spinal cord injury folks may have difficulty understanding." 

"In 2015, another RN with a spinal cord injury joined me in writing articles. We write purely from our heart on topics we find that lead to confusion on SCI Facebook groups. We are now "The Rollin RNs"."




The Rollin RNs can be found on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/rollinrn/


Bravo and Roll on!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment