Saturday, January 2, 2016

Affirmations for nurses and nursing students with disabilities



  

    Please accept the following 

affirmations created by Connie Adleman, RN, 

stroke survivor and author of a chapter in  

"The Exceptional  Nurse: Tales from the 

trenches of truly resilient nurses working 

with disabilities".



I use my limitations as an opportunity to grow.



I give thanks that any limitation that I experience is a gift teaching me about myself.



I always focus on and count my possibilities for success.



I have unlimited potential.



I love myself exactly as I am.



Connie Stallone Adleman, RN


Nurse, educator, stroke survivor, author, mentor and coach

...........................

Please feel free to add a comment or additional affirmation for the New Year.


Happy New Year!

Donna